Kosaido Incense Woodblock Series
Based in central Kyoto, incense by Kosaido represents the classical Japanese expressions of their city.
With woodblock print designs on each box to accompany the refined smells of their incense - a relaxing sense of Kyoto can mist its way into your room.
Individual scents as follows, with matching incense holders also available:
- Bamboo : Bamboo, bergamot and citrus
- Hare in wave: Marine and lavender
- Lotus: Lotus, Jasmin and snowdrops
- Pine Tree: Sandalwood, pine, rose
- Plum: Lavender and vanilla
- Hare with Sakura: Bergamot and musk
- Goldfish: Green tea and rose
- Chojyu-giga (Chase and Run): Opoponax, spicy cloves and musk
- Chojyu-giga (Bow and arrow): Lavender, chamomile and amber
- Chojyu-giga (Sumo): Scent of fruity aqua and pear
- Fireworks: Raspberry and apple
- Japanese Maple: Japanese white cypress, musk and citrus
- Snow: Green tea, rose and jasmine
Each box is sized 6.5 x 8.0cm x 2.5cm. Each weighs 20g and contains 90 sticks.
One stick lasts around 15 minutes when burnt.